Thursday, February 26, 2009

okay you asked for it, here it is

I always forget to post pictures first then write. So, pics are out of order. But isn't that why you all come here to see pics fo the kids anyway. I know you don't want to hear my woes. Maybe I should start posting pics of my knitting as well. Would that entertain you?? Just ask and you shall receive. LOL





A few of you have inquired about any new posts. So, here I am. Not too much to report. I really think I am in a mental/emotional rut ATM. I am still PISSED about my car and Mike's tax crap!!! But on the lighter more enjoyable aspect of my life. Samuel is trying to walk. He has walked about 10-12 ft on his own. My god, it is so stinkin cute. He also has turned the corner from being a "baby" and entered the very busy and demanding world of "toddlerhood". It was just overnight that he can manuever himself up into the play chair of his, or climb onto the rocking fish and give it a whirl. Oh yes, he also climbs up the stove and hangs from the handle. He is getting very ambitious lately, standing on top of things to be higher. He climbed on the couch, from Chelsea's bed onto the window sill. You have to lvoe the days when they reach these milestones but are not mature enough to be aware of the conscequences. Like FALLIN OFF!!I have even seen him get up on the tricycle of which I have since had to put outside again after he and the bike crashed and when Chelsea ran over his foot and then moments later his hand. Poor kid. Man, kids sure do take a beating. So, here is My big one year old. That is right he had his first birthday Feb. 10! Ok, I have to cut it short and go pick up the Squirt from school. :)



No comments: